Waffles Waffles Waffles and chocolate sauce
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 43g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 17g
Monounsaturated Fat 16g
Total Carbohydrates 47g
Dietary Fiber 18g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup ground almond
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 2 bananas, mashed
- pinch of salt
- 2tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- extra coconut oil for cooking
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and stir together.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a medium sized pan.
- Pour batter in approximately 1/4 cupfuls onto pan and spread out into pancake shape.
- Allow to cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, once golden brown, carefully flip over.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding more coconut oil to the pan as needed.
- These Paleo pancakes are the perfect combination of protein, carbs and fat. I love them especially after a good sweaty workout on the weekend.
- I dress them up with berries, banana slices, homemade nut butter or my homemade chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle some nuts, seeds or coconut flakes on top and your taste buds are going to party hard!
- Thank me later 🙂
Stephanie Pech http://stephaniepech.com/